Currently, 14 digital documents and more than 30 services are available in the Diia app, and more than 100 services are available on the portal. Deputy Prime Minister for Innovation, Education, Science and Technology Development, Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine Mykhailo Fedorov told about.
“Thanks to Diia, digital transformation has become pop culture. Government officials now compete to be the first to introduce electronic services. And Ukrainians are used to the fact that most services can be accessed in a few clicks on their smartphones. More than 90% of the most popular services are already available in Diia,” Fedorov said.
New services coming soon
So, they will appear in the near future:
- Car customs clearance in Diia. This is one of the most long-awaited services that will make the customs clearance process transparent and fast, without any subjective decisions by customs and the human factor. The price calculation will take into account only the constant characteristics that cannot be influenced by the customs officer.
- Online marriage in Diia. Thanks to the service, Ukrainians will be able to get married without even leaving home. Or even if they are in different cities with their loved ones.
- Services for veterans. They will provide an opportunity to obtain an online status of a combatant, a person with a disability as a result of war, a family member of a fallen defender of Ukraine.
- Patient’s Office. The service will allow you to register in the Electronic Healthcare System (EHS) through Diia, and then choose a doctor and sign a declaration. In addition, notifications from the EHR will also be sent to Diia.
- Open source code for Diia. It will help to export the application to other countries and support its integration. In addition, it will allow the IT community to join the code analysis and suggest changes or improvements.
- More documents are available in the app. In particular, educational certificates and diplomas, civil records of birth, name change, marriage and divorce. In addition to the child’s birth certificate, parents will also see their own, as well as children over 18 years old.
- Diia.Signature for legal entities. The most secure electronic signature will be available for business. This will help speed up processes and make the actions of entrepreneurs transparent.
- Diia for partners. A new integration scenario that will allow partners to authorize Diia users by obtaining their full name, phone number, and email.