A team of 8 Ukrainian startups attended Startup Nights 2023, the largest technology conference in Switzerland, for the first time.
The Ukrainian delegation included:
- 🔐 Awertise – SaaS platform based on data and AI
- ☁️ CheckEye – a cloud-based solution for early detection of diseases
- 💧 Melt Water Club – water purification technology
- 🧬 Platma is an extreme no-code platform for software development
- 📃 Releaf Paper is a startup that produces paper from fallen leaves
- 📞 Revisior – feedback service
- 👜 S.Lab – developer of eco-friendly packaging
- 🕶️ VRNET.IO is a developer of VR solutions for real estate
S.Lab and CheckEye won prizes at the official Pitching Competition. S.lab won the Early-stage startups category and received 5 thousand Swiss francs. And CheckEye took third place and received 2 thousand Swiss francs.
The delegation also visited the modern office of Google in Zurich, which also houses one of the main YouTube development centers.
The Ukrainian delegation to Startup Nights 2023 was organized by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine together with the Ukrainian Startup Fund, the Ukrainian-Swiss Business Association (USBA), and Startup Nights. The event is sponsored by Kuna Pay, a cryptocurrency payment service. Tech Ukraine provides media support and disseminates information about UA Tech around the world.