Nordic Deep Tech Business Summit is the first and only European technology conference with a focus on deep-tech. Based on the results of the pitching, 6 Ukrainian startups were selected to travel to Helsinki in October to present solutions at the intersection of technology and science.
Winners of the selection
The winners of the national selection are:
- Knowledgator – an AI tool for extracting targeted knowledge from biomedical documents.
- Mantis Analytics – an AI platform that allows monitoring the information space in real time to protect the cognitive security of companies.
- MELT WATER CLUB is the world’s most advanced technology that provides clean drinking water through innovative freezing.
- MySat is a training model of a small CubeSat satellite for future astronauts and aerospace engineers.
- S.Lab is a Ukrainian startup that produces eco-friendly packaging made from plant components that can be used as a substitute for foam.
- SmartZavod is a fully automated hybrid 3D printer that replaces an entire laboratory for prototyping.
The delegation is organized by the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, the Ukrainian Startup Fund, and the YEP startup accelerator. The first Ukrainian delegation to Nordeep Summit will be supported by the USAID Competitive Economy Program.